Nigerian Airforce[NAF] 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Portal application guidelines have been outlined here to aid all our readers willing to participate in the next recruitment exercise. The Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online. Still, before the next recruitment exercise commences, interested persons are urged to note the information provided here correctly.
We would love to clarify that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form is free of charge, so avoid sites claiming to be portals of NAF that charge you. Please pay attention to all the information provided here to know what it takes to apply for the next recruitment exercise and how to make the shortlist.
Difference Between NAF DSSC & BMTC Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise can be categorized into DSSC and BMTC Recruitment. BMTC Recruitment is a Short Training period for recruits to become Airmen and airwomen, and the training is less than six months. DSSC Recruitment is for degree holders who specialize in a specific discipline, and those shortlisted would be commissioned into the rank of flying officer.
The last category of recruitment is the Regular Combatant. The table below outlines the differences between the three categories.
|Direct Short Service Commission[DSSC]
|Basic Military Training Course
|17 years old and not more than 21 years old
|18 and 22 For Non-Tradesmen and 18 and 25 for Tradesmen and Women
|5 years[4 years of both academic and military training and one year of dedicated military training]
|1 to 6 months
|Bachelor’s Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA), Midship Man in the Nigerian Navy (NN), and Flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
|Successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer
|Would become Tradesmen & Tradeswomen respectively
Procedures To Apply For NAF Recruitment[BMTC& DSSC] Exercise
Application for both Nigerian Airforce[NAF] BMTC and DSSC recruitment exercises would be made via the online recruitment portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. Immediately after any application forms are released, visit the portal, click on the specific category you’re interested in, and create an account on the application portal.
Core Requirements Applicants Need To Possess To Be Eligible For NAF 2023 Recruitment
The requirement needed depends on the category of recruitment that is being done. During the BMTC Recruitment, the essentials required would be higher than the ones needed for the DSSC Recruitment. Below is the summary of requirements applicants must possess to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth with a means of identification to prove this.
- Age Requirements: All applicants must be at least 18 before applying and almost 22 years old, especially for the BMTC Recruitment exercise. The only exception to this age is for Medical Consultants[25-40 years] and Chaplains/Imams[20 – 32 years].
- Height Requirements: The minimum height for male applicants is 1.65m, while the minimum height for female applicants is 1.63m. You will be updated once the form is released if there is a minimum chest requirement for male applicants.
- Qualifications Needed: Applicants are expected to possess a Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Olevel Result: Possession of an Olevel result with a minimum of at least five credits in relevant subjects(including English and Mathematics) is vital or important.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically fit before applying
- Local Government Area Attestation Form
- Relationship Status: Before applying, applicants are expected to be single; also, pregnant women are prohibited from applying.[Note this is for the BMTC applicants]
- For BMTC Applicants alone: After applying, you would be expected to printout an acknowledgment slip, Attestation of Parent / Guardians Form, and Local Government Area Attestation Form
What Is The Latest News On Nigerian Airforce Recruitment?
The NAF Recruitment application form is unavailable as we speak, but keep an eye on this page to know when the form will be released to the general public.
Every day, queries are being made concerning the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise, and this page is one of those places where you can get the latest updates on the recruitment exercise, and we ensure we provide adequate information for our readers.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal Login
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal(nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng) is where the application for the different categories would be made. We have provided the URL to the portal above and note that it is the only portal they have used to conduct recruitment over the years.
We would love to make it clear that the same portal would be used to apply for all categories of recruitment. The same procedures would also be followed if you want to apply for the next exercise, so take proper note of the above-mentioned ones.