Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023/2024 portal closed on October 14, 2023. While we track NNBTC Batch 35 recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com for its next opening, read on to discover its requirements, how to apply, etc.
Hello welcome to recruitmentfile where we project daily job opportunities across Africa and beyond. In this article, we will be focusing on how you can successfully submit an application for the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023.
So, if you’re a Nigerian and wish to join the navy, this could be a great opportunity you can leverage on. Carefully read through this article to get the guidelines.
After reading this article, here are the things you would know.
- You will understand how Nigerian Navy recruitment process work
- You will see the different positions which you can apply for
- The core educational qualification and other requirements
- How to easily and successfully submit an application for the Nigerian Navy recruitment
Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023 application form has closed. When it re-opens, you can apply online via the recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com following the step by steps guidelines we’ve outline here.
The application form is free and accessible by all candidates at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Have you applied for Nigeria Navy recruitment before and probably did not make it to the shortlisting level or maybe you got to the screening level but didn’t make it through?
Have you tried examining what could be the issue? Well, there are indeed certain factors that might impede your success in the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023.
This has therefore prompted us to outline helpful tips that would help you succeed in this recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what entire recruitment process is all about.
Nigeria navy intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the Nigeria navy submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Nigerian navy would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then train which after, the Nigerian Navy would offer them appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these, is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other process, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BCN)
- Applicant must have an at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 22 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant must for NCE, OND, Diploma, Nurse/Midwifery in other words tradesmen should be between the age of 18 to 26 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
You can see how simply the requirements are, as such endeavour to stick to it as failure to adhere would even lead to automatic disqualification from the recruitment process.